• About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Free pdf download

You can search and download free books in many categories

  • Home
  • Download
Home » Biography » Download Grimm - The Icy Touch

Download Grimm - The Icy Touch

admin
Add Comment
Biography
Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Grimm - The Icy Touch [Kindle Edition]

Author: John Shirley | Language: English | ISBN: B00CQZ5R9G | Format: PDF, EPUB

  • Description
  • Book Details
  • Table of Contents
  • Reviews
Download Grimm - The Icy Touch
Download for free books Download Grimm - The Icy Touch from 4shared, mediafire, hotfile, and mirror link THE FIRST ORIGINAL NOVEL TO TIE-IN WITH THE HIT US SHOW, INSPIRED BY THE GRIMM BROTHERS' CLASSIC FAIRY TALES!

Back in the 19th century a Wesen and a Grimm fight to the death. The Grimm wins, but the Wesen’s son escapes and vows revenge. In the present day, Captain Renard sends Nick and Hank to investigate an international crime cartel named Le Touche Givre (The Icy Touch). They discover this deadly gang is run by Wesen, and is involved in various illegal activities, including forced prostitution and drug pushing. As they close in on the gang, Nick begins to realise that their charismatic and dangerous leader is just as intent on tracking him down… Download latest books on mediafire and other links compilation Download Grimm - The Icy Touch
  • File Size: 1935 KB
  • Print Length: 320 pages
  • Publisher: Titan Books (November 5, 2013)
  • Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
  • Language: English
  • ASIN: B00CQZ5R9G
  • Text-to-Speech: Enabled
  • X-Ray:
    Not Enabled
  • Lending: Not Enabled
  • Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #55,620 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
    • #50
      in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > TV, Movie, Video Game Adaptations
  • #50
    in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > TV, Movie, Video Game Adaptations
Grimm fans will definitely want to check out this book series with all new stories from Titan Books. This first novel takes place near the end of the 2nd season, so it’s not too out of date as far as Juliette and Nick’s relationship. And Hank knows about the Wesen world – which was a big step for Nick and Hank’s partnership. We also get a backstory of Monroe that he has kept secret from everyone that comes into play in a big way. And there are a few flashbacks to Nick’s ancestor’s and history with the cursed coins and what eventually leads to the Icy Touch gang.

The Icy Touch is a thrilling and suspenseful story. Dark, violent, with plenty of different Wesen characters – it felt just like a long episode of the show. The characters were pretty spot on – including Wu and his corny humor. There’s also a point when Nick questions his career as a police detective when it conflicts with his Grimm persona. I’m surprised it doesn’t come up in the show more. I’m happy to say I enjoyed this novel more than I thought I would. The mystery, humor, and fantastic characters are all here. And I’m certainly looking forward to the next in the series.

*Review previously posted at SciFiChick
By SciFiChick
VINE VOICE
I can't say I read to many tie-in novels for TV shows so I can't really say if this is pretty standard for the industry but overall I found the authors decisions on quite a bit of things were strange and iffy.

First of all is this tied into the show or just loosely affiliated, because some information that came up here seems to be happening in season 3. This leads me to wonder if the author wasn't given information about the new season's story lines, or it could just mean that the contract stated certain events must occur.

I also had a problem with the entire "Coins" story line, especially when he decides to send them back to his mother that he barely knows after all of a sudden they are in the hands of a dangerous wesen cult. I would think the cop instincts were telling him that he might not be able to trust his "mom". I also didn't like how the Grimm talent is portrayed here that it seems as soon as Nick looks at someone he can tell if they were wesen is stupid and contradicts the info that has been given to us on TV. The timeline is also not nailed down very well and seems to be left vague and that makes the events happening in the book very odd since we aren't told exactly when everything is happening. I say this because if it happened before the season then shouldn't Hank be in a cast and after the season then Nick should be living with Juliet and dealing with his "Death-state" which might be his seeing red time but then why is he on the outs with Juliet. It doesn't make sense and the little inconsistencies bug the hell out of me.

Overall I'm not impressed with the novel and if this is the effort that will be made to tie in a book series I'll stick to the show.

gallandro
By gallandro

Book Preview

Download Grimm - The Icy Touch Download

Please Wait...

0 Response to "Download Grimm - The Icy Touch"

← Newer Post Older Post → Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Label

  • Biography
  • Business
  • Comics
  • Health
  • History
  • Literature
  • Mystery
  • Parenting
  • Politics
  • Religion
  • Romance
  • Science
  • Science Fiction
  • Self Help
  • Teen
  • Travel

Page

  • Home
Powered by Blogger.
Copyright 2013 Free pdf download - All Rights Reserved Design by Mas Sugeng - Powered by Blogger and Google