• About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Free pdf download

You can search and download free books in many categories

  • Home
  • Download
Home » Biography » Download The Spider: Elemental Assassin, Book 10

Download The Spider: Elemental Assassin, Book 10

admin
Add Comment
Biography
Thursday, November 29, 2012

The Spider: Elemental Assassin, Book 10 [Unabridged] [Audible Audio Edition]

Author: | Language: English | ISBN: B00FW1Q5AG | Format: PDF, EPUB

  • Description
  • Book Details
  • Table of Contents
  • Reviews
Download The Spider: Elemental Assassin, Book 10
Download for free books Download The Spider: Elemental Assassin, Book 10 [Unabridged] [Audible Audio Edition] for everyone book 4shared, mediafire, hotfile, and mirror link

For the first time, the full origin story of Gin Blanco's transformation into the fearsome assassin known as the Spider - book 10 in the red-hot Elemental Assassin urban fantasy series. In a prequel tale, Gin Blanco goes through her paces on the way to become the most feared assassin in the Ashland. Her mentor, Fletcher Lane, is not going to go easy on her - if she's going to become a fearsome killer, she has to learn to use her elemental Stone and Ice powers alongside old-fashioned human street smarts.


Direct download links available for Download The Spider: Elemental Assassin, Book 10 [Unabridged] [Audible Audio Edition]
  • Audible Audio Edition
  • Listening Length: 10 hours and 43 minutes
  • Program Type: Audiobook
  • Version: Unabridged
  • Publisher: Audible Studios
  • Audible.com Release Date: December 24, 2013
  • Whispersync for Voice: Ready
  • Language: English
  • ASIN: B00FW1Q5AG
Well I got my ARC of The Spider today and I am hoping to be amazed and enthralled but as a prequel it will have to be awesome to keep those 5 Stars.
------------------------------------------------------
Well I wrote that back in Oct 2013 and was not to excited about a prequel in one of my favorite series. It is mid December and I read it all day yesterday because I could hardly put it down, looks like I get to eat some comments I have made about how I hated prequels. It did indeed earn those 5 Stars.

This story starts and ends in the present with Gin and Owen sitting at the counter and a box of roses arrives and triggers an old memory and a story from when she was still a young assassin.

Gin has to do a "job" and things start to fall apart, it is a riveting story of love, betrayal, loyalty and painful lessons learned.

This is one of my favorite series because I am a self-confessed "revenge junkie" and nobody does revenge better than Gin. The thought that this series may be ending make me sad, I hope it does not.

The story here is very detailed and gives us a look into the mind of a much younger Gin and a much less emotionally strong Gin. If I had any problems with this addicting story it was that it was written in a manner that "you can see it ending badly" manner. The thing is you have no idea how badly it would end but it has a great heart warming ending that all fans will enjoy. Gin does go into revenge mode and I of course loved that but those painful lessons I spoke of will make her stronger but you can't help but feel sympathy for her.

Book Preview

Download The Spider: Elemental Assassin, Book 10 Download

Please Wait...

0 Response to "Download The Spider: Elemental Assassin, Book 10"

← Newer Post Older Post → Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Label

  • Biography
  • Business
  • Comics
  • Health
  • History
  • Literature
  • Mystery
  • Parenting
  • Politics
  • Religion
  • Romance
  • Science
  • Science Fiction
  • Self Help
  • Teen
  • Travel

Page

  • Home
Powered by Blogger.
Copyright 2013 Free pdf download - All Rights Reserved Design by Mas Sugeng - Powered by Blogger and Google