• About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Free pdf download

You can search and download free books in many categories

  • Home
  • Download
Home » Biography » Download The Spider

Download The Spider

admin
Add Comment
Biography
Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Spider (Elemental Assassin) [Kindle Edition]

Author: Jennifer Estep | Language: English | ISBN: B00BSB2CWO | Format: PDF, EPUB

  • Description
  • Book Details
  • Table of Contents
  • Reviews
Download The Spider
You can download Download The Spider for everyone book 4shared, mediafire, hotfile, and mirror link How did I end up in a career where I always have blood on my hands? Well, let me tell you a story about an assassin who thought she could do no wrong. . . .

Ten years ago. A blistering hot August night. I remember like it was yesterday. The night I, Gin Blanco, truly became the Spider. Killing people is what I do best, especially now that I’ve honed my Ice and Stone magic. But back then, I had yet to learn one very important rule: arrogance will get you, every single time.

This particular job seemed simple: murder a crooked building contractor with ties to ruthless Fire elemental Mab Monroe. My mentor, Fletcher Lane, had some misgivings, but I was certain that I had the situation under control . . . right up until I exposed my weaknesses to a merciless opponent who exploited every single one of them. There’s a reason assassins aren’t supposed to feel anything. Luckily, a knife to the heart can fix that problem, especially when I’m the one wielding it. . . . Direct download links available for Download The Spider
  • File Size: 7031 KB
  • Print Length: 401 pages
  • Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1451689012
  • Publisher: Pocket Books (December 24, 2013)
  • Sold by: Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
  • Language: English
  • ASIN: B00BSB2CWO
  • Text-to-Speech: Not enabled
  • X-Ray:
    Enabled
  • Lending: Not Enabled
  • Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #14,826 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Well I got my ARC of The Spider today and I am hoping to be amazed and enthralled but as a prequel it will have to be awesome to keep those 5 Stars.
------------------------------------------------------
Well I wrote that back in Oct 2013 and was not to excited about a prequel in one of my favorite series. It is mid December and I read it all day yesterday because I could hardly put it down, looks like I get to eat some comments I have made about how I hated prequels. It did indeed earn those 5 Stars.

This story starts and ends in the present with Gin and Owen sitting at the counter and a box of roses arrives and triggers an old memory and a story from when she was still a young assassin.

Gin has to do a "job" and things start to fall apart, it is a riveting story of love, betrayal, loyalty and painful lessons learned.

This is one of my favorite series because I am a self-confessed "revenge junkie" and nobody does revenge better than Gin. The thought that this series may be ending make me sad, I hope it does not.

The story here is very detailed and gives us a look into the mind of a much younger Gin and a much less emotionally strong Gin. If I had any problems with this addicting story it was that it was written in a manner that "you can see it ending badly" manner. The thing is you have no idea how badly it would end but it has a great heart warming ending that all fans will enjoy. Gin does go into revenge mode and I of course loved that but those painful lessons I spoke of will make her stronger but you can't help but feel sympathy for her.

Book Preview

Download The Spider Download

Please Wait...

0 Response to "Download The Spider"

← Newer Post Older Post → Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Label

  • Biography
  • Business
  • Comics
  • Health
  • History
  • Literature
  • Mystery
  • Parenting
  • Politics
  • Religion
  • Romance
  • Science
  • Science Fiction
  • Self Help
  • Teen
  • Travel

Page

  • Home
Powered by Blogger.
Copyright 2013 Free pdf download - All Rights Reserved Design by Mas Sugeng - Powered by Blogger and Google