The Dolce Diet: Living Lean Paperback – September 1, 2011 Author: Mike Dolce | Language: English | ISBN:
0615531679 | Format: PDF, EPUB
Download The Dolce Diet: Living Lean – September 1, 2011 Free download Download The Dolce Diet: Living Lean – September 1, 2011 for everyone book with Mediafire Link Download Link
Review
THE DOLCE DIET IS THE REAL DEALMike Dolce's LIVING LEAN does a spectacular job creating an emotional backdrop to the science behind his famed principles used by UFC athletes worldwide. Now it's here for us regular folks!
- Fantastic cardio & strength workouts
- Easy, delicious recipes
- Great story
- Exercises w/ instructions & photos
-MMA Diet Reviews
INVALUABLE!
This nutrition plan works,
plain and simple, whether you're an athlete or a father that just throws a baseball around with your kids. After interviewing (UFC fighter) John Alessio, I ordered Living Lean. After starting at 236 lbs., I finished the first week at 221 lbs. This book has changed my lifestyle.
-ProMMAnow.com ESPN: LIVING LEAN A TOP READ By now you know that Mike Dolce has helped fighters like Thiago Alves make weight, but the thing that's been under-stressed is that Dolce is a lifestyle changer. (Living Lean) will help those of you who wonder at his secrets, and it's full of recipes and workout tips to get you into a leaner, healthier figure. -ESPN.com
Books with free ebook downloads available Download The Dolce Diet: Living Lean Paperback – September 1, 2011
- Paperback: 169 pages
- Publisher: Xerxes House Press (September 1, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0615531679
- ISBN-13: 978-0615531670
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 5.9 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
Being a huge MMA fan I have been hearing about Mike Dolce's work with fighters for years. I always assumed that it was some extreme diet that could only be followed in a strict fight camp with direct supervision from a personal trainer. It wasn't until late last year that I began to hear about Living Lean (and 3 Weeks to Shredded) from "ordinary" people around me, and the results they were experiencing.
Now, I'm no MMA fighter. I'm a U.S. Army Soldier for 10 years, husband, and father of two. Fitness has always been important to me with a healthy diet coming in a VERY distant second. My weekly diet consisted of pizza, burgers, fried chicken, followed up with some ice cream and brownies. The weekends were always filled with wings and beer. This was my lifestyle for about 12 years. I never thought twice about it until I reached the tender age of 30 last year. Just like clockwork; the gut started to protrude, love handles started to form, double chin was making an appearance, and the workouts got shorter and shorter. Before I knew it, I had gained 20 pounds in 6 months. Something had to change...and NOW!
I decided to download Living Lean on iBooks the last week of January this year. I read it cover to cover in 1 day (it's an easy read), and immediately took action. Off to the grocery store I went armed with the sample grocery list, and recipes fired up on my iPad. I was surprised to find that most of the products on the list could be found at any local grocery store. I was even more surprised to find that, contrary to popular belief, buying healthy foods (whole, raw, non processed) was no more expensive than the junk I was used to buying. The first thing I made was the Champion Chili. This was an immediate hit with the family. How could something this good be this healthy?
Book Preview
Download The Dolce Diet: Living Lean – September 1, 2011 Download
Please Wait...