• About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Free pdf download

You can search and download free books in many categories

  • Home
  • Download
Home » Romance » Download Jennifer: An O'Malley Love Story

Download Jennifer: An O'Malley Love Story

admin
Add Comment
Romance
Saturday, December 1, 2012

Jennifer: An O'Malley Love Story [Unabridged] [Audible Audio Edition]

Author: | Language: English | ISBN: B00DGYRSSO | Format: PDF, EPUB

  • Description
  • Book Details
  • Table of Contents
  • Reviews
Download Jennifer: An O'Malley Love Story
Download Download Jennifer: An O'Malley Love Story [Unabridged] [Audible Audio Edition] from mediafire, rapishare, and mirror link

It's a summer of change for Jennifer O'Malley. The busy physician has a pediatrics practice in Dallas, and meeting Tom Peterson, and falling in love, is adding a rich layer to her life. She's sorting out how to introduce him to her family - she's the youngest of seven - and thinking about marriage. She's falling in love with Jesus too, and knows God is good. But that faith is about to be tested in a way she didn't expect, and the results will soon transform her entire family.


Direct download links available for Download Jennifer: An O'Malley Love Story [Unabridged] [Audible Audio Edition]
  • Audible Audio Edition
  • Listening Length: 3 hours and 5 minutes
  • Program Type: Audiobook
  • Version: Unabridged
  • Publisher: Recorded Books
  • Audible.com Release Date: June 18, 2013
  • Whispersync for Voice: Ready
  • Language: English
  • ASIN: B00DGYRSSO
Recently I was given the opportunity to read and review Jennifer by Dee Henderson. I have been a fan of Ms. Henderson's for a very long time. I read every single book in her O'Malley series and loved every one. If you aren't familiar with the O'Malley books, let me tell you quickly what they're about, since that factors into this review. The O'Malley family is made up of seven people who are actually not related at all. They were all either abandoned or orphaned as children and were placed in the same orphanage. There, they bonded and formed their own family, and chose the last name "O'Malley." When each one turned 18, they legally changed their last name. Even though they aren't related by blood, they are as close as any true siblings.

All of the O'Malley's have interesting, exciting careers. Kate is a hostage negotiator, Marcus is a US Marshall, Lisa is a forensic pathologist, Jack is a firefighter, Rachel is a trauma counselor and Stephen is a paramedic. Each one has a book dedicated to a part of their life, where of course they encounter some dangerous situation and fall in love along the way. (I know, it sounds horribly cliché, but the books are pretty great.) Jennifer is the youngest O'Malley, and she is a pediatrician in Texas, while most of the other family members live in Chicago. We met her briefly in The Negotiator (Kate's book) and a few times throughout the rest of the series.

*Spoiler Alert*

Jennifer tells her family in The Negotiator that she has cancer, that she has become a Christian, and also that she is engaged to be married. She dies before the series ends, in The Rescuer (Stephen's story) I think, so there is not a book about her in the series.
Dee Henderson's "Jennifer: An O'Malley Love Story" serves as an introduction to her O'Malley series by finally devoting a book to the only O'Malley whose story was basically told through the points of view of her siblings in their respective books. It sets up the course of events that follow in the subsequent novels.

When I requested to review this book, I confess I was expecting a full-length novel, much like Dee Henderson's other O'Malley books, rather than a novella; it's my fault for not paying attention to the dimensions and length of the book, though they don't actually state it anywhere in the official description. So that was a surprise and a bit of a disappointment, as I would have liked more story.

As a rule, I feel like novellas rarely allow for enough character and plot development to make a solid story. Unfortunately, this one basically follows that pattern. I had hoped that it would give more insight into Jennifer's character, but I feel like everything I know about her I already learned in the O'Malley books; this just condenses it all under one cover. The main advantage of this book is that we learn a bit more about Tom, though I still don't think it's as in-depth as the love interests in the full length novels.

There is not much of a conclusion to the story; part of that is to be expected, since the remainder of Jennifer's life is detailed in the following novels. However, it could have been tied up a little more satisfactorily without compromising the series. Also, given that a fair amount of the novel is devoted to Jennifer's patients, I would have liked to see more attention given to what happens with the little girl Veronica, for whom Jennifer cares so much.

Book Preview

Download Jennifer: An O'Malley Love Story Download

Please Wait...

0 Response to "Download Jennifer: An O'Malley Love Story"

← Newer Post Older Post → Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Label

  • Biography
  • Business
  • Comics
  • Health
  • History
  • Literature
  • Mystery
  • Parenting
  • Politics
  • Religion
  • Romance
  • Science
  • Science Fiction
  • Self Help
  • Teen
  • Travel

Page

  • Home
Powered by Blogger.
Copyright 2013 Free pdf download - All Rights Reserved Design by Mas Sugeng - Powered by Blogger and Google