Carnal Secrets: The Phoenix Pack, Book 3 [Unabridged] [Audible Audio Edition] Author: | Language: English | ISBN:
B00HUDKVZE | Format: PDF, EPUB
Download Carnal Secrets: The Phoenix Pack, Book 3 Download electronic versions of selected books Download Carnal Secrets: The Phoenix Pack, Book 3 from 4shared, mediafire, hotfile, and mirror link
Half-shifter Shaya Critchley may hold a submissive role in her wolf pack, but the petite redhead refuses to let an Alpha male interfere in her life. Furious and humiliated after her mate refused to claim her, she runs off to hide among the humans. Why wait around for an Alpha male to love her when he'd obviously prefer to ignore her?
Nick Axton can barely control his urges for Shaya, but the Alpha can never claim her - not if he truly cares for her. His degenerative brain condition will eventually destroy him, and he's afraid of turning his mate into his caretaker. Yet when Shaya runs away, Nick can't let her go. He pursues her, vowing to finally claim his rightful mate. And despite Shaya's spirited and passionate resistance, Nick's fiery determination just might be the ultimate aphrodisiac.
Download latest books on mediafire and other links compilation Download Carnal Secrets: The Phoenix Pack, Book 3 [Unabridged] [Audible Audio Edition]
- Audible Audio Edition
- Listening Length: 12 hours and 16 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Brilliance Audio
- Audible.com Release Date: February 11, 2014
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00HUDKVZE
Like most of Suzanne Wright's fans, I was salivating at the mouth for the "Nick & Shay" story. Now that it's finally here, I had to stop in the middle of reading to express my thoughts. On the plus side, the author stuck to her formula of witty banter that made me laugh out loud. She kept with up with a great storyline as well with the humans and the shifters. Now, however, I have to express what I dislike about the story so far:
Let's start somewhere simple, Shaya. I really wasn't a big fan of Shaya in this book. In her two previous Phoenix Pack stories, Shay's personality was awesome. Even though she wasn't an alpha female (which Wright is VERY talented in creating strong female characters), you could tell that Shaya was still a subtle strong woman. Sweet and very caring. Goes out of her way for her friends. Yet, in this book.. she's kind of a bitch. I think there were times when Wright strayed from the character we came to really like. I was so disappointed how her character was practically wishy washy. Dominant, submissive, dominant, submissive. She really was one extreme to the other. When, in my mind, I viewed her as a perfect combination of both. I'm not going to lie. The scene when Nick & Shaya first meet up was a favorite. She was written as nothing less than extraordinary and then she just became unlikable.
Continuing, there were times throughout the book, it almost seemed as if things were out of place. (SPOILER) The first time Nick and Shaya have sex and it's supposed to be one of those "intense" moments between them where his line is "Only I can make you feel this way, Shay. Only me, only your mate." And as the reader you, of course, sigh and are in a dreamy state. She actually returns with the line, "That works both ways, Beavis." Really?!?!
Book Preview
Download Carnal Secrets: The Phoenix Pack, Book 3 Download
Please Wait...