• About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Free pdf download

You can search and download free books in many categories

  • Home
  • Download
Home » Romance » Download Twisted Perfection: A Novel

Download Twisted Perfection: A Novel

admin
Add Comment
Romance
Saturday, April 13, 2013

Twisted Perfection: A Novel [Unabridged] [Audible Audio Edition]

Author: | Language: English | ISBN: B00E9E3A5K | Format: PDF, EPUB

  • Description
  • Book Details
  • Table of Contents
  • Reviews
Download Twisted Perfection: A Novel
Download for free books Download Twisted Perfection: A Novel [Unabridged] [Audible Audio Edition] for everyone book 4shared, mediafire, hotfile, and mirror link

My future was about to be completely thrown off track because Della Sloane was under my skin, and I had to have her. I couldn't ignore it anymore . . . I'd gotten close enough to her to see deeper.

Della Sloane is not your average girl. Yearning to break free of her dark and sheltered past and the memories of the illness that claimed her mother, Della plans a solo road trip to experience real life on her own terms. But the trip is nearly cut short in the little beach town of Rosemary when she realizes she can't even pump her own gas-until Woods Kerrington shows up, more than willing to help out a pretty girl in need.

Woods's family wants him to settle down with a wealthy woman in pearls, but he can't resist this carefree girl in cutoffs passing through town. A one-night stand should have been enough, but months later, Woods can't get the irresistible Della out of his head.

When a twist of fate brings Della back to Woods, all signs point to trouble if they don't keep their distance. Neither is truly free, and a relationship could destroy both of them. With their hearts on the line, Della thinks the safest bet is to walk away. But Woods isn't about to let that happen...


Books with free ebook downloads available Download Twisted Perfection: A Novel [Unabridged] [Audible Audio Edition]
  • Audible Audio Edition
  • Listening Length: 6 hours and 51 minutes
  • Program Type: Audiobook
  • Version: Unabridged
  • Publisher: Simon & Schuster Audio
  • Audible.com Release Date: August 6, 2013
  • Whispersync for Voice: Ready
  • Language: English
  • ASIN: B00E9E3A5K
I LOVE Abbi Glines, I love all of her books that I've read and I've read almost all of them. But seriously? Is every new book that comes out going to be a cliffhanger or "Book 1 of 2"?!? It's like the new trend.I've rated it with three stars because this book coulod have been a four or five star read, had the story been written in its entirety. I feel just a little jipped here, I regret waiting for other reviews prior to purchasing since I prefer the whole story in one sitting not broken down over a six month period.

I LOVE Woods. What I don't love is when a book is split into two books when it could have been one book, just longer. I love a delicious, fun, great book. One that wraps me up in warm and fuzzies and angst and gives it all in one shot for me.

At about 95% I was wondering how the hell this book was going to wrap itself up in a pretty bow with only 5% left. A book that is split into two short books instead of one longer one does not make me a happy reader, I find it really frustrating.

Did I read it in one sitting? Yes
Was it hot and Woods is sexy? Yes

Was it like a bad one night stand with me feeling like, "WTF? Is that IT?!? It's over?!?" YES!!

Fair warning, this book did not leave me warm and fuzzy and I would've waited til' both books were realeased had I known the book would just stop. The End. Just saying......
By Heather Johnson
I liked it, enjoyed reading to the last page and then I realized that's not the end. I was not happy because I would appreciate if the author would have a disclaimer that this is book #1 of 2 etc... I am tired of many authors doing this crap. I would have waited to have read both of them at the same time instead of waiting another 3-4 months for the next one. It happened the same thing with Fallen too far and Never too far. I was dumb enough to think there is only one book for Woods. It sucks because I like this author, but I am still mad as hell. Many readers think it's not fair to give a good book rating less than it deserves, however, I would have given it higher rating if I have known what I got myself into. I would like to be warned what I am in for instead of being blindsided by the authors.
By Stephanie

Book Preview

Download Twisted Perfection: A Novel Download

Please Wait...

0 Response to "Download Twisted Perfection: A Novel"

← Newer Post Older Post → Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Label

  • Biography
  • Business
  • Comics
  • Health
  • History
  • Literature
  • Mystery
  • Parenting
  • Politics
  • Religion
  • Romance
  • Science
  • Science Fiction
  • Self Help
  • Teen
  • Travel

Page

  • Home
Powered by Blogger.
Copyright 2013 Free pdf download - All Rights Reserved Design by Mas Sugeng - Powered by Blogger and Google