• About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Free pdf download

You can search and download free books in many categories

  • Home
  • Download
Home » Science Fiction » Download Doctor Who: Summer Falls and Other Stories

Download Doctor Who: Summer Falls and Other Stories

admin
Add Comment
Science Fiction
Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Doctor Who: Summer Falls and Other Stories Paperback

Author: Amelia Williams | Language: English | ISBN: 1849907234 | Format: PDF, EPUB

  • Description
  • Book Details
  • Table of Contents
  • Reviews
Download Doctor Who: Summer Falls and Other Stories
You can download Download Doctor Who: Summer Falls and Other Stories from mediafire, rapishare, and mirror link

About the Author

Amelia Williams is the editor of the famous Melody Malone series of crime novels, and a bestselling author of several books for children. She lives in New York with her husband Rory and their young son, Anthony. They have a grown-up daughter, Melody, who works as an archaeologist. Melody Malone is the owner and sole employee of the Angel Detective Agency in Manhattan. She is possibly married but lives alone usually, and is older than both her parents. Sometimes. Mr Justin Richards is a noted author of fictional fantasies concerning the continuing exploits of a mysterious traveller in space and time known only as 'the Doctor'. He has also chronicled the fantastical events of the Victorian era in his novels The Death Collector, The Parliament of Blood and The Chamber of Shadows.

Direct download links available for Download Doctor Who: Summer Falls and Other Stories
  • Series: Doctor Who
  • Paperback: 288 pages
  • Publisher: BBC Books (October 22, 2013)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1849907234
  • ISBN-13: 978-1849907231
  • Product Dimensions: 7.9 x 5.1 x 0.6 inches
  • Shipping Weight: 7.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
Let me start out saying I am SOOOOOO GLAD that Summer Falls & The Angels Kiss are now available as a physical book! And there are extra stories in this volume!

I had the e book of Summer Falls/The Angels Kiss, but I like having a copy to put on my bookshelf, now I do:)

The other short stories are the excellent "Devil in the Smoke & the VERY short "The Girl Who Never Grew Up". I loved Devil in the Smoke because it features some of my favorite characters in the Whoniverse, Jenny Flint, Madame Vastra & Strax, the Paternoster Gang. (Oh WHY can't they do a DW spin-off featuring these 3???) Justin Richards captures the personality of all 3 in this fun tale...I'd say out of this compilation, Devil in the Smoke is by far, my favorite.

Like other reviewers before me, it's true, these stories will make no sense if not a DW fan. But, to those who are, this is a wonderful addition to the 11th Doctors tenure & it gives some lovely backstory on where/what Amy & Rory are up to after the episode The Angels Take Manhattan. It helps give closure to those who miss the Ponds. We also get a (very) brief glimpse of Clara.

I love this, everything about it. I'm a bibliophile & have always loved books so discovering the wealth of DW books to choose from has been wonderful for me. My only problem? The books read like an episode & for the most part are so addictive I read them way too fast. So I'm ALWAYS on the lookout for anything new.

I noticed it stayed that with the cover featuring Summer a Falls front & center it might give the impression of a child's book, but even so, I didn't read anything in the pages I wouldn't let my 9 year old read as well. And it didn't take away from any if the other stories having Summer Falls grace the cover.

Book Preview

Download Doctor Who: Summer Falls and Other Stories Download

Please Wait...

0 Response to "Download Doctor Who: Summer Falls and Other Stories"

← Newer Post Older Post → Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Label

  • Biography
  • Business
  • Comics
  • Health
  • History
  • Literature
  • Mystery
  • Parenting
  • Politics
  • Religion
  • Romance
  • Science
  • Science Fiction
  • Self Help
  • Teen
  • Travel

Page

  • Home
Powered by Blogger.
Copyright 2013 Free pdf download - All Rights Reserved Design by Mas Sugeng - Powered by Blogger and Google