Suicide Squad Vol. 2: Basilisk Rising [Kindle Edition] Author: Geoff Johns Fernando Dagnino | Language: English | ISBN:
B00BC8IPBK | Format: PDF, EPUB
Download Suicide Squad Vol. 2: Basilisk Rising
Download books file now Download Suicide Squad Vol. 2: Basilisk Rising [Kindle Edition] from 4shared, mediafire, hotfile, and mirror link As the surviving Squad members attempt to recover from their disastrous Gotham City mission, we learn a dark secret that has been festering in the team since issue #1: a traitor stalks the Suicide Squad! The saboteur's mission: Assassinate Amanda Waller, expose the Squad and leave Task Force X in ruins! The Basilisk strikes! Direct download links available for Download Suicide Squad Vol. 2: Basilisk Rising [Kindle Edition]
- File Size: 115224 KB
- Print Length: 192 pages
- Publisher: DC (February 19, 2013)
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00BC8IPBK
- Text-to-Speech: Not enabled
X-Ray:
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #170,881 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
This book is a fun read, with a bunch of DC baddies trying to work of their prison debt by doing insane missions for Amanda Waller. This book collects issues #8-13 of the suicide squad plus issue #0, and #9 of Resurrection Man, 8 issues total. This book begins with the recovery of the team members from the events of Suicide Squad Vol. 1. If you haven't read Vol. 1, you will most likely not understand a lot of the comments as these two book are interconnected and many references are made.
Here we see a small cross-over with Resurrection man, with whom I was completely unaware of as a DC comics character, but found his power to be super interesting and a good challenge for the Squad. Now I want to know more about him, might check out his series in the future.
Also I for some reason love the character of King Shark, and man/shark who is hinted at being more than he appears to be. Deadshot was someone I never really cared for, but after this series am a huge fan. I would like to know more about both of these characters.
Amanda Waller takes a large role in this storyline, showing a bit of her personal life, as well as the birth of her idea of the Suicide Squad in issue #0. She proves herself to be pretty bad-ass, and her hinted relationship with Regulus and Team 7 makes me want to know more.
Overall I feel the art in these books is absolutely fantastic, and greatly support the fun and action packed writing of Adam Glass. I would definitely recommend this to friends, but Vol. 1 is a must!! Obviously I would like to know more, and I think I will start with Vol. 3 which is already out!!
By S. R. Tounzen
I'm slowly working my way through the entire new 52, some I really enjoy, others not so much. The first volume of this I really enjoyed and was looking forward to finding out what happens next. Unfortunately you don't really find out what happened after the first volume because this second seems to have jumped forward in time. The volume is a little all over the place. It contains a decent appearance by The Resurrection Man and Issue #0 which gives us a fairly cursory back story to Waller. Overall I wouldn't recommend this book except for those looking to take in the entire story, if not skip this volume.
By Mark McLaughlin
Book Preview
Download Suicide Squad Vol. 2: Basilisk Rising Download
Please Wait...