I Could Do Anything If I Only Knew What It Was: How to Discover What You Really Want and How to Get It [Kindle Edition] Author: Barbara Sher | Language: English | ISBN:
B003Z9KFGC | Format: PDF, EPUB
Download I Could Do Anything If I Only Knew What It Was: How to Discover What You Really Want and How to Get It
Posts about Download The Book Download I Could Do Anything If I Only Knew What It Was: How to Discover What You Really Want and How to Get It for everyone book with Mediafire Link Download Link If you suspect there could be more to life than what you're getting...if you always knew you could do anything if you only knew what it was, this extraordinary book is about to prove you right!
A life without direction is a life without passion. The dynamic follow-up to the phenomenal best-seller Wishcraft, I Could Do Anything If I Only Knew What It Was (the New York Times Bestseller) guides you, not to another unsatisfying job, but to a richly rewarding career rooted in your heart's desire. And in a work of true emancipation, this life-changing sourcebook reveals how you can recapture "long lost" goals, overcome the blocks that inhibit your success, decide what you want to be, and live your dreams forever!
You will learn:
* What to do if you never chose to be what you are.
* How to get off the fast track--and on to the right track.
* First aid techniques for paralyzing chronic negativity.
* How to regroup when you've lost your big dream.
* To stop waiting for luck--and start creating it.
From the Trade Paperback edition. Download latest books on mediafire and other links compilation Download I Could Do Anything If I Only Knew What It Was: How to Discover What You Really Want and How to Get It [Kindle Edition]
- File Size: 1416 KB
- Print Length: 338 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: B00CK12D1Q
- Publisher: Dell; 1 edition (August 25, 2010)
- Sold by: Random House LLC
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0440505003
- ISBN-13: 978-0440505006
- ASIN: B003Z9KFGC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
X-Ray:
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #18,482 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #90
in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Self-Help > Personal Transformation
- #90
in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Self-Help > Personal Transformation
This book literally changed my life. I have been wondering - since about the age of 15, I'm now 31 - what I really wanted to do work-wise. I sort of bounced from one thing that I'm good at to the next variation on that theme, without ever feeling passionate or fulfilled. I painful breakup and growing discontent at work led me to try to sort this situation out once and for all and purely by luck I came across this book at the library.
I didn't start it until I felt ready, because I knew it wasn't going to be 'light on'. But one Saturday I picked it up and spent the next 8 hours pouring through it, doing the exercises and having one epiphany after another. At the end of it all I had applied to eight companies that did the sort of work I wanted to do and I ended up getting a job at my first choice, even without direct experience in that field. I'm 8 months into that job and I could not be happier.
The way I see it, the first three chapters of this book are about working out what you personally enjoy and are passionate about, while the remaining chapters are to help you overcome any barriers that prevent you from having that sort of work. This means that maybe only one of those latter chapters are for you, but it's all so practical that it's bound to have something that helps.
For me, the barriers weren't the big deal, it was knowing what on earth I wanted to do. And trust me - I had tried almost every other thing, including personality tests, seeing professional counsellors, everything. This book helped me unlock those activities that I have enjoyed since I was just a little child, and see the common thread amongst them. It was like learning more about yourself in a day than you learn in a decade.
Book Preview
Download I Could Do Anything If I Only Knew What It Was: How to Discover What You Really Want and How to Get It Download
Please Wait...