Young Avengers Volume 3: Mic-Drop at the Edge of Time and Space (Marvel Now) Paperback Author: Visit Amazon's Kieron Gillen Page | Language: English | ISBN:
0785185305 | Format: PDF, EPUB
Download Young Avengers Volume 3: Mic-Drop at the Edge of Time and Space
Free download Download Young Avengers Volume 3: Mic-Drop at the Edge of Time and Space for everyone book with Mediafire Link Download Link Books with free ebook downloads available Download Young Avengers Volume 3: Mic-Drop at the Edge of Time and Space
- Series: Young Avengers (Book 3)
- Paperback: 112 pages
- Publisher: Marvel; First Edition edition (April 1, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0785185305
- ISBN-13: 978-0785185307
- Product Dimensions: 9.9 x 6.4 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
I struggled to connect with this team of heroes through the first two volumes of this series. There wasn't enough character development. However, after going back and reading the original YA collections, I have a better appreciation for these characters. Though I have never liked the alien "Mother" monster that has been the big bad throughout, this final volume does deliver the goods in terms of wrapping everything up and ending on a strong note. Naturally, Loki's been manipulating everything all along and I couldn't be happier about that. But, his motivations are still somewhat a mystery (even to himself). I love the springboard provided for his solo series, Loki: Agent of Asgard Volume 1: Trust Me, and I hope his former teammates pop up in that series in the future.
The YA series goes on hiatus after this volume (it's not canceled), which I think is a good thing. This group really isn't strong enough, at least anymore, to carry a regular series. However, I think they are perfect for occasional "mini-series" and I definitely want to see more of Wiccan, Hulkling and Hawkeye. I still don't like America, but this final volume does redeem her somewhat both in her attitude and in a surprise about her origins. Overall, this series was well worth the ride. Highly recommended.
Young Avengers Collections:
Young Avengers
Book Preview
Download Young Avengers Volume 3: Mic-Drop at the Edge of Time and Space Download
Please Wait...