Transcendence Paperback Author: Visit Amazon's Shay Savage Page | Language: English | ISBN:
1495416046 | Format: PDF, EPUB
Download Transcendence
Direct download links available Download Transcendence from 4shared, mediafire, hotfile, and mirror link Direct download links available for Download Transcendence Paperback
- Paperback: 312 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (February 14, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1495416046
- ISBN-13: 978-1495416040
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
The original alpha....
It's no surprise that I was immediately drawn to this book due to the unusual nature of the synopsis. A synopsis that immediately made me stop and stare. Stare and contemplate. How in the hell is Shay Savage going to pull this off? Can it be pulled off? Curiosity....piqued.
Curiosity is what drove me to read Transcendence. Curiosity and a craving for something original. Originality is what stole my heart.
Ingeniously written, and creatively done. I. Was. Impressed.
Shay Savage not only delivered a heart dropping romance, but managed to develop two characters from one POV. Doing this, without words!! Without conversation. All from the eyes and thoughts of a caveman. And it worked. It was perfect.
At first, I was a little put off by some of the phrase repetition. Yes, I get that Ehd thinks his "mate is strange" and sex is synonymous for "put a baby in her", but must he say this over and over...and over again? The answer....YES! I had to remind myself that he is a caveman, simple. Did I really expect him to say, "Damn that b***h is weird" or "Maybe tonight she'll let me do her from behind." His words are his words, and I learned acceptance. He earned acceptance!
That acceptance was earned because of the captivating evolution of Ehd. The simplicity of a man that evolved emotionally, sexually. You wholefully experience the growth and development of a person, a relationship, and ultimately an epic love.
"I look down at her closely, making sure she is not actually hurt, and run my nose over hers so she knows I will care for her. I'm tired and my muscles are sore, but Beh comes first.
Book Preview
Download Transcendence Download
Please Wait...